To our valued patients:
For the safety of you and others amid the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, please find below our patient and visitor policies. We need your co-operation to help keep yourself and those around you safe and healthy. If you are experiencing a medical emergency, you should call 911.
- For the safety of you and others, we are limiting facility occupancy
- You must always wear a face mask covering your mouth and nose while in our facility.
- If you are on quarantine restrictions, please call us to reschedule your appointment unless you have urgent medical care needs.
- Follow social distancing practices and use courtesy hand sanitizers
- We also offer Tele (Video) and Phone visits for your convenience and safety. For more information about Tele visits, click here: https://brookhavenheart.com/schedule-a-tele-visit-video-visit/
- Visitors are not allowed without prior appointments
Please adhere to these guidelines to ensure the safety of you and your loved ones.
We thank you for your understanding.
Providers & Staff at Brookhaven Heart